My impatient heart is starting to beat a bit faster. It’s already March and I have no idea if and where I will be going on a mission trip this summer. My heart yearns to go back to Haiti and see my beloved Valencia. But I have also been given the opportunity to return to Guatemala, possibly for an extended time.
And then God opened up yet another door for me to take an extended trip to Haiti. But right now, I simply don’t know. I feel convicted to wait patiently on Him. I know He will make it perfectly clear in His timing. He may have a completely different plan for my summer that doesn’t involve Haiti or Guatemala! I look forward to finding out. J