Friday, September 7, 2012

First Sponsorship!

Yesterday I received a phone call about someone interested in sponsoring the orphanage project! This person is giving very generously towards the project, and I’m so excited to have that first commitment!
 
Just the day before this sponsorship came through, I had confessed to Mom that I was a little disappointed. I had received my first commitment card back, and the person had committed to pray but hadn’t been able to help financially. I told Mom that it felt as though I was amassing an army of cheerleaders when there was no one willing to play in the game. Mom reminded me that prayer is and must be the foundation of any work for the Lord.
 
I was a bit frustrated, but God is always faithful. He has reminded me over and over again that this is HIS project, not mine. He will provide if this is truly His will!
 

No comments: